Create an Endpoint
Share your work with the world
The worst part of prototyping great LLM apps is having to reimplement them again in your codebase. Baseplate Endpoints makes sure you never have to do that again!
Each endpoint has an ID that you will use as a reference in your code.
- Prototyping in code is slow, difficult, and annoying. Setting up new versions in a nice UI can speed up workflows greatly
- Easy to run tests and experiments different variants
- Monitor and manage in a single place
- Our endpoints are performance optimized and run on the edge
Go to the Endpoints page and create an Endpoint.
Endpoints take your prototyped LLM and creates a ready to use API!
Variants are versions of your LLM application. They are composable units that can be hot-swapped with each other.
A variant consists of:
- An LLM (a foundation model or a fine tuned model)
- A Prompt Template
- (Optional) An external data source. See Semantic Search for more info.
Create an endpoint and click deploy to make it go live!
Create multiple variants to experiment and improve your results.
You get a simple REST API endpoint to use from any application. See the API section for details. SDK coming soon!